Honestly, a lot is going on each day at Pearl Harbor. Right now, the best day would be Thursday. Itʻs a day that sees fewer visitors overall, yet all of the ships, museums, and exhibits are open.
Visiting Pearl Harbor
We want to make sure your time in Hawaii is fantastic, every single day. A day visiting Pearl Harbor is one of the most popular things to do, so it’s important to make sure you have a great day while getting the most out of it.
You should see four main historic sites at Pearl Harbor; Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri, Bowfin Submarine Museum, and Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum. Each site has different times, pricing, and availabilities.
Pearl Harbor National Memorial
The Pearl Harbor National Memorial is open every day. The park service provides access to and maintains the Arizona Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Museums. The hours are from 7 am to 5 pm daily. In most cases, your group should pre-reserve the USS Arizona tickets at $1.00 each or risk getting whatever tickets and times are available when you arrive.
Things To Know About Your Visit
There are a number of things you should also know so that your Pearl Harbor visit is successful.
Guided Pearl Harbor Tours
Let us take care of your entire experience at Pearl Harbor, from hotel pickup to return. We provide great stops, a tour around Honolulu, and lots of extras too.
Polynesian Cultural Center and Pearl Harbor Tour
See Oahuʻs best attractions all in one day. Polynesian Cultural... More
- 10 Hrs. Memorials & Cultural Center Tour From Waikiki Resorts & Hotels
- Visit Arizona Memorial & Polynesian Cultural Center. Includes Lunch.
- See Oahu's most popular attractions
- Small groups of 12 guests or fewer
Pearl Harbor Tickets & Self Guided Options
You can purchase your combination tickets for your Pearl Harbour visit that includes all museums ahead of time by choosing the Passport To Pearl Harbor option.
Inter-island Tour Options
If you stay on the islands of Maui, Big Island, or Kauai, you can take a day trip to Oahu to experience Pearl Harbor. We can provide transportation with flights, pickup at the airport, and return in time for your flight back that same day. Itʻs a 35-40 minute flight to Oahu from any of the outer islands.
Battleship Missouri and Pearl Harbor Tour From Maui, Kauai or Big Island
Fly to Pearl Harbor for the day from Maui, Kauai, or the Big... More
- 10 Hrs. Small Group Battleships Tour With Inter-Island Flights
- Pearl Harbor, Missouri, Arizona & Historic Sites
- Include round-trip airline tickets
- Honolulu Airport curbside pick up
Complete Pearl Harbor Tour from Kauai, Maui Or The Big Island
Visit Pearl Harborʻs four outstanding museums and memorials on a... More
- 12 Hrs. Pearl Harbor Sightseeing Tour With Inter-island Flights
- Visit All Memorials & Museums At Pearl Harbor
- Aviation and Submarine Museums
- Flights To Honolulu & Airport Pickup
Polynesian Cultural Center Tour From Maui, Kauai or Big Island
See the top attractions on Oahu with a day trip starting on... More
- 13 Hrs. Polynesian Center Visit With Flights
- Tour Includes Arizona Memorial Stop & Lunch
- See Oahu's Most Popular Attractions
- Explore With A Guide The Polynesian Cultural Center
More Information About Pearl Harbor
At Pearl Harbor Tours, we want you to have the most important and relevant information to prepare you for your trip to Oahu and Pearl Harbor. Visit our FAQ regarding your most basic or pressing questions, directions to determine your best route, or Things To Know About Your Tour to learn more.