- Pickup and return to Waikiki hotels or Honolulu airport
- Roundtrip airfare from Maui, Kauai, or the Big Island of Hawai’i (additional charge)
- Entrance and 4.5 hours to tour Pearl Harbor
- Viewing of the USS Arizona Memorial
- A guided tour of the USS Missouri which was the last battleship ever built by the US Navy
- View the plaque on the deck of the USS Missouri marking where the Empire of Japan signed the Japanese Instrument of Surrender in Tokyo Bay
- Drive through downtown Honolulu, viewing historic buildings like Kawaiahao Church (the first Christian Church in Hawai’i)
- Drive through and experience the dramatic natural setting of Punchbowl Cemetery (also known as the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific)
Our Pearl Harbor and USS Missouri Tour is a “must-see” for anyone who’s visiting Hawai’i and has always wanted to experience the history, serenity and awe of Pearl Harbor. This tour includes all airfare (additional charge, price determined by which island you’re coming from), transportation, and all entrance fees necessary to experience Pearl Harbor once you arrive on the island of Oahu. All outer island flights to Honolulu airport are less than 1 hour. Once you arrive in Honolulu city you’ll be greeted at the airport by our friendly tour guide who will escort you to an air conditioned motor coach.
The motor coach ride includes expert narration during the tour so you can get deeper insights into the historical monuments and buildings you’ll see throughout the day.
Because you’re touring with Pearl Harbor tours, you’ll be able to skip the long lines once we arrive at Pearl Harbor. You’ll have 4 ½ hours to view the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, the USS Arizona Memorial, and the USS Missouri while at Pearl Harbor.
Schedule & Duration
Dress comfortably but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. Bags are not allowed in Pearl Harbor Visitor Center but if needed may be checked and stored for $3.00 per item.
In the event of cancellation or if you would like to request a change to your reservation, please note the following. Tours originating from Oahu, there is no charge for date change or tour change based on tour availability. Any request for a refund prior to 48 hours is honored with a full refund, minus a 10% cancellation fee. No refunds issued for any tours within the 48 hour period, prior to the start of your tour.
Pearl Harbor Tours originating from the Islands of Maui, Big Island and Kauai may incur up to $100.00 per person airline change fee for any changes to the original booking. Any request for a refund prior to 48 hours is only allowed a 50% refund of tour cost; due to airline policy your confirmed airfare is non-refundable. No refunds issued for any tours within the 48 hour period, prior to the start of your tour.
This tour includes roundtrip airfare to Honolulu Airport, transportation once you arrive in Honolulu, and entrance to Pearl Harbor.
It does not include transportation to and from the airport on the island you are staying at. Lunch is also not included (though lunch may be purchased at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and USS Missouri.)
** Due to ceremonies honoring the attacks of December 7, 1941, we will not operate tours to Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial on December 7, each year. **