Thanks for your interest in becoming an agent for Pearl Harbor Tours. Signing up to become an affiliate means you must adhere to laws regarding sales and marketing in the State of Hawaii and the country of the United States of America.
We want to inform you of a few stipulations regarding payments and commissions.
- You can receive commissions on your own orders.
- Commissions for tours will not be paid until the guest has completed the tour. Usually paid the day after the tour.
- Commissions will not be paid on canceled tours.
- Commissions will not be paid on hard costs incurred to offer the tours, like airline flights. Commissions will be less for those tours due to the high costs. Discounts will also be reduced for the guests on those tours.
- Partners have the option of commission sales, pay-per-click, monthly paid placement or a resource exchange. We will contact you after signup to discuss the options.
- Everyone registering must be first verified and accepted into our affiliate program.
- As we build our relationship, you will gain access to increases in commission rates, discounts on tours and more.
When in use, your affiliate code will be registered as a cookie. Your website will also be cross-referenced and future compensation will be based on sales and other factors that may not be registered within the affiliate reporting system.
In the event that a visitor uses multiple affiliates in their decision making, the last click model of payment will be used.
We will justify results and commissions on a monthly basis and provide updates to our partners at that time.